Monday, March 24, 2003

I've been trying to keep this blog semi-nuetral on the war issue. Not because I'm not opinionated about it but because there are many many other fine blogs that are covering the war & to be honest there is just too much for me to write about as it is.
However I did find this amusing. I found it via Asparagirl who found it via Instapundit. It's a psuedo-debate on a talk show between an Iraqi now living in the U.S. & an anti war guest on the talk show. To be fair I'd find fault in this situation if the shoe was on the other foot, but it seems to me that every anti-war activist I hear ignores direct questions & instead tries to revert back to pre-written policy statements. There are some good arguements for being anti-war ( whether you agree with them or not) & it would be refreshing to hear someone articulate them in a debate setting. Instead though we are stuck with the above.

No comments: